Saturday, January 14, 2012

Transcedent



I have two short stories that I co-wrote with my friend Melonie Piper in an anthology named Transcendent. Our stories don't have anything to do with Yara and Brent. They are a bit of fun. :) My husband and sister also have stories in the collection. It is available on the Nook and the Kindle for .99, or you can purchase a soft cover version at B&N or Amazon. I'm obviously biased but I think it is a fun collection of short stories! I hope you enjoy them. Anyone who leaves a comment here for the next week is entered to win an e-copy of the anthology. I hope everyone is doing well!

10 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

When did you write the stories? I am just curious if it was after Intrinsical or before. Being the first means I probably won't win, huh? ;)

Lani Woodland said...

Hi Heidi! I wrote them after Intrinsical but before Indelible. You might win. You might be the only person to enter. I also pick using random.org. :) How are you?

Taemint & Skittles said...

Sounds fun! I think I can dig anything that you wrote!

Veray said...

Sound great to me. I hope I win!

Mindy Holt said...

If you wrote it, I'm all over it! Hope you're doing well! Are you going to Storymakers?

Shannon said...

Sounds great! If I don't win I'll definitely buy it.

3in3mom said...

How fun! I love knowing an author! Way to go on another publication!!

Lisa said...

I'm so behind on my reading! I loved Intrinsical, but I haven't read Indelible yet. Maybe some short stories would get me jump-started! I love your writing!

Andy Hertzenberg said...

I so need to read this!

Sparks of Ember said...

The kindle version seems to have disappeared. Do you know if it will be back sometime soon?